Senior Designer UX/UI
Information Technology (IT) – Український / English /
NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
- Responsible for designing product guides which can be consistently used by the company through all products and contents.
- Responsible for the UI/UX concept design and rapid prototyping for web and mobile applications.
- Responsible for developing individually or collectively within in a team industrial-level UI/UX assets that can be directly fed into the technical team’s workflow.
- Responsible for revising and refining the UI/UX designs in responsible to feedbacks from the team and users.
- 3 years+ experience in UI/UX design, preferably for web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Capable of delivering work and collaborate with frontend developers to materialize the design.
- Ability to use Figma to deliver designs to frontend developers.
- Please send previous portfolio when applying.
- Intermediate English.
What we offer
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
- Opportunity to work with new and progressive technologies.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- Flexible schedule.
- Vacation 20 days/ 5 sick leaves.
- Comfortable office in the city center of Odessa/Remote.