Information Technology (IT) – Український / English /
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer!
You'll be working in a team building from scratch a brand new mobile experience for one of the greatest gaming companies in Europe with the focus on its most valuable Guests. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Design, Engineering, and Product team will be essential. It is not a one-time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important. One of the goals is to build out a sustainable CD process and ship product increments at regular iterations.
Broad technological awareness would be a great plus but strong knowledge of mobile development technologies for iOS is a must.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with iOS;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Swift;
- Good knowledge of data structures and multithreading;
- Ability to analyze and support the application's architecture (Clean Architecture, MVC, MVVM, etc.);
- Hands-on experience in the sphere of web services and standards (REST, JSON);
- Experience with reactive programming;
- Experience in unit tests;
- Git, git-flow, pull requests, code review - are the everyday words/tools for you;
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum).
Nice to have experience with :
- Integrating CI/CD;
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases;
- Work/collaborate with various global cross-functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements;
- Document the working systems and prepare design documentation;
- Active participation in a distributed agile process;
- Work in tight cooperation with teammates and remote Odessa based team members under the Scrum framework.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
- Opportunity to work with new and progressive technologies.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- Flexible schedule
- Vacation 20 days/ 5 sick leaves
- Comfortable office in the city center of Odessa