Senior Project Manager
Information Technology (IT) – Український / English /
Senior Project Manager
NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
- Serve as Scrum Master for one or more teams
- Integrate agile principles into team product development practices and Jira administration
- Help deliver product road-map and associated development phases
- Utilize team feedback, retrospectives and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and work with your team to continuously improve
- Drive multiple Product and Engineering-led programs/projects’ implementation through full lifecycle, from development through go-to-market Collaborate cross-functionally with a decentralized team to define program scope and goals, and forecast completion date
- Drive progress and communicate program status to all stakeholders
- Proactively lead change, identify potential risks, and build contingency plans
- Coordinate across teams, often using varied project management techniques Manage special projects as needed
- 5+ years Agile experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager and 5+ years as a Developer
- Experience in technology project management delivering technology initiatives in a high growth/high velocity environment
- Successful track record of managing complex development programs to deliver technical solutions
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders at multiple locations across the globe
- Experience with different software development methodologies including agile development methodology such as Scrum, and associated tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
- Impeccable collaboration and problem-solving skills Hard-core, result oriented attitude.
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail Ability to influence both peers and leaders, to build consensus while dealing with ambiguity, and make or delegate decisions when necessary
- Demonstrated aptitude for risk identification and mitigation
- Excellent oral, written communication skills including presentation skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Bilingual in English and Ukrainian is preferred, to liaise with clients across Europe from Ukrain
What we offer
Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness
of each and every one of us.