Middle Android developer
Information Technology (IT) – Український / English /
You'll be working in a team building from scratch a brand new mobile experience for one of the greatest gaming companies in Europe with the focus on its most valuable Guests. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Design, Engineering, and Product team will be essential. It is not a one-time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important. One of the goals is to build out a sustainable CD process and ship product increments at regular iterations.
We are looking exactly for you if you :
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to learn and improve;
- Love to develop awesome products with a focus on great user experiences;
- Have 3+ years of professional experience with developing high quality production native Android apps;
- Have good knowledge of data structures and multithreading;
- Have an ability to analyze and support the application's architecture (Clean Architecture, MVC, MVVM, etc.);
- Have hands-on experience in the sphere of web services and standards (REST, JSON);
- Have hands-on experience with Room, Kodein, Retrofit, Websocket, Protobuf;
- Have excellent experience with building complex user interfaces;
- Have experience with reactive programming and experience in unit tests, git, git-flow, pull requests, code review - are the everyday words/tools for you;
- Have experience with Agile development (Scrum);
- Have 2+ years of professional experience with Kotlin;
- Keep your knowledge about Android and Android development up to date;
- Write code that's readable, well documented and meaningfully tested;
- Know how to build a scalable Android app architecture.
Nice to have experience with :
- Integrating CI/CD;
- Kotlin native;
- Android NDK.
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases;
- Work/collaborate with various global cross-functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements;
- Document the working systems and prepare design documentation;
- Active participation in a distributed agile process;
- Work in tight cooperation with teammates and remote Odessa based team members under the Scrum framework.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
- Opportunity to work with new and progressive technologies.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each one of us.
- Flexible schedule
- Vacation 20 days/ 5 sick leaves