Team Lead Mobile
Information Technology (IT) – Український / English /
Team Lead Mobile
NEMESIS is a social IGaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
- Have 5+ years of working experience in software engineering;
- Have experience in developing iOS mobile native applications in Swift/SwiftUI;
- Have experience in developing Android mobile native applications in Kotlin/Java;
- Have solid understanding of the full Android/iOS mobile development life cycle;
- Have an excellent problem solving, debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Have deep understanding of microservices architectural principles;
- Good with Agile development (Scrum);
- Git, git-flow, pull requests, code review is the everyday words and tools for you;
- Taking full responsibility for the results of own work;
- Has ability to analyze and support the application's architecture (Clean Architecture, MVC, MVVM, etc.);
- Hands-on experience in the sphere of web services and standards (REST, JSON, Protobuf);
Nice to have experience with:
- Integrating CI/CD processes;
- Releasing app to the Google Play/App Store;
- Google Firebase;
- Android NDK and Kotlin native;
- Leading the multi-team of 4+ full-time engineers;
- Collaborate with various global cross-functional teams and Project Managers;
- Implement ideas from Product Backlog into a reliable working product;
- Improve teamwork;
- Taking leading role in feature and sprint plannings, task grooming, distribution and monitoring;
- Providing estimates for features and development packages;
- Participating in meetings with a client;
- Serve as a technical mentor in mobile app development;
- Perform code reviews, write unit and UI tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring;
What we offer
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
- Opportunity to work with new and progressive technologies.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- Flexible schedule
- Vacation 20 days/ 5 sick leaves
- Comfortable office in the city center of Odessa