Intraday Analyst, CS Workforce Management
Mexico City, Mexico /
Streaming – Customer Service Administration /
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
As a Customer Service function, the Intraday team is responsible for the real-time management and support of multiple contact centers which encompasses ensuring the contact centers are running optimally to maximize efficiencies, reduce overhead, and protect and deliver on KPIs.
Netflix has a great opportunity for a Workforce Management Intraday Analyst supporting our Latin America Customer Service footprint. As an Intraday Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring agent activities, providing recommendations to achieve SLA/ASA and efficiency goals and executing short-term adjustments to forecasts while ensuring the integrity of data within our systems of record. You will collaborate and deliver tailored messaging to cross-functional peers, multiple levels of leadership, and our vendor partners to balance productivity and performance across LatAm. The ability to identify emerging trends, measure and mitigate impacts to the business, audit multiple systems and provide timely and impactful feedback through clear and concise written and verbal communication is critical. The ideal candidate must be proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Intraday real time monitoring of service levels for all queues at all sites
- Real-time monitoring of sites’ adherence to scheduled requirements
- Facilitate daily syncs with vendor partners to align on current day’s performance objectives
- Review, coordinate, and approve Extra Hours and VTO
- Research contact volume anomalies and delve into the ‘why’ behind the data
- Proactively distill and analyze data, charts, and graphs into actionable insights & recommendations to stakeholders
- Efficiently optimize breaks and partner with vendor RTA teams to efficiently schedule offline activities
- Reforecast intraday volume and AHT based on current trends
- Leverage Business Insights tools (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI) to identify and track trends or outliers that will impact the business
- Manage outage announcements and partner with Technical Research Analysts for Help Center banners
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ year of WFM experience
- Fundamental understanding and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and terminology
- 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as: Calabrio Teleopti, Aspect WFM, Nice IEX, Genesys WFM, or Verint WFM
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (e.g. creating spreadsheets, v- or x-lookups, index/match, pivot-tables, etc.)
- Advanced English language skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays