Head of Communications for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Central Europe
Streaming – Corporate Communications
Netflix aspires to provide great entertainment for people everywhere from the world's best creators across movies, TV series, documentaries, comedy and more. Our 130 million plus members have control over what they watch, when and where -- with no commercials and at affordable prices.
We’re looking for a creative, strategic, self starter to manage our communications across Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Central Europe.
Our communications team is responsible for raising awareness of Netflix’s brand and enhancing our reputation across the region. You will be a key member of our European leadership team.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Eight years plus experience working for an entertainment or hyper growth company.
- The ability to think from first principles, challenge established wisdom and work well cross functionally -- in particular with our publicity team (which promotes individual titles on Netflix).
- A love of entertainment and storytelling.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Some experience working on campaigns that can help change the climate of opinion, including with third parties.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and stay calm under pressure.
- To be a scrappy risk taker who thrives on decision making and is unafraid to roll up their sleeves to get the work done.
The role will initially be based in Amsterdam (and then moving to Berlin).
Read our culture memo here.