Assistant, Korean Originals
Seoul, South Korea
Streaming – APAC Content
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean Originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking a Assistant, Korean Originals, who will provide support to the Korean Originals creative team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role during an exciting period of growth for Netflix. S/he will report to the Manager of Korean Originals.
- This role will be the operational core of the creative team; expected to manage both internal and external parties for optimum efficiency and the successful launch of our Korean original titles. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage the workflow of incoming material submissions of pertinent materials in relation to titles and evaluate incoming submissions in proprietary Netflix systems
- Act as the liaison with various departments and production partners to coordinate information sharing and address incoming and outgoing requests
- Meticulously maintain calendaring of all key dates and deadlines related to titles, including tracking resubmissions and schedules
- Cross-check and assist the internal creative-related tasks
- Evaluate and provide coverage of incoming assigned material
- Provide secondary creative thought partnership to the creative executives on projects as needed
- High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines in execution of projects
- Proven to be agile to evolving needs and responsibilities of the team
- Demonstrates curiosity, selflessness, good judgment, and strong creative thinking skills
- Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious, with great calm and a good sense of humour
Education & Work Experience:
- BA/BS required
- Studio and content/media experience required
- Fluency in English and Korean required