Senior UI Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure Engineering
Los Gatos, California
Streaming – Data Platform Engineering
Netflix provides an amazing entertainment experience to over 150 million global subscribers. In order to succeed at this scale and deliver joy to our members we continuously innovate in the product and content engineering spaces. Key enabler of innovation is the sophisticated platform infrastructure and associated applications that are used by our engineers everyday.
These applications can have such a significant impact on our teams’ productivity and pace of innovation that we’re expanding our Platform Infrastructure UI team to deliver great developer experiences across an expanding breadth of exciting technologies.
We’re looking for a Senior UI Engineer with great UX skills to join a team of outstanding UI developers providing solutions for Platform Engineering with a focus on Netflix’s Cloud Infrastructure which powers our highly distributed streaming services.
In this role you will work closely with Cloud Infrastructure teams to gain a deep understanding of the domain and its use-cases. You will deliver user-friendly applications that provide administration, self-service capabilities, and operational visibility into Netflix’s cloud infrastructure, to make systems like our global container orchestration platform (Titus), our Cloud Gateway service (Zuul), and our region evacuation solutions (Nimble) even more efficient and approachable.
Aside from building highly effective solutions we encourage you to share creations and learnings with broader audiences: both internally and externally. Feel empowered to inspire and influence others in continually improving the UX and ecosystem across our infrastructure applications.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement front-end applications and services to provide operational insight and self-service capabilities to platform infrastructure offerings.
- Take ownership of the product / feature from concept to finish
- Leverage and contribute to open source technologies
- Iterate quickly and incorporate feedback
- Partner and communicate effectively with stakeholders
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience in developing and integrating Web Services and APIs
- Bachelor's degree in CS, EE or similar