Publicity Coordinator - Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Streaming – Publicity
The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the growing Korea Publicity team. Tasks are varied, extensive and timely. This is a demanding and fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
They will include but are not limited to:
- Publicity campaign support - agencies, assets, meetings, schedules, press materials management
- Various types of monitoring and tracking of Publicity activities and press coverages
- Agency/vendor management including contracts support, registering, onboarding, retainer, budget/payment execution and PO handling
- Assist in internal communication of Publicity activities
- Handle asset/information request from key media outlets
- Organize and run media center pages for Korean titles (assets, uploading, approvals)
- Assist planning and execution of all types of Publicity activities including press junkets, screenings, roundtables and more
- Help coordinating talent travel and all relevant logistics for publicity activities
The successful candidate is:
- A true team player who is strong under pressure situations and has high global IQ
- Confident and able to speak up one’s opinion with passion.
- Organized, thorough and meticulous. Pay attention to the details, completes tasks and follows up.
- Passionate about entertainment. A rabid fan of television, film and pop culture.
- Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find a solution before escalating issues.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
- A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
- Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities, and knows when to ask for help.
- Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly aligned team.
- Effective in dealing with PR agencies, talent reps and internal partners across different locations and timezones
- A great communicator - via email, by phone, in person-and simultaneously.
- BA/BS required
- At least 2-3+ years of previous coordinator/project manager experience preferred
- Prior entertainment studio, TV network, agency or media-focused technology experience preferred
- Fluent in English and Korean
The successful candidate will preferably have at least two to three years of entertainment experience either in a studio, network or agency setting.