Manager, Marketing Production - Korea
Seoul, South Korea /
Streaming – Title Marketing /
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. This is a great opportunity to join our Korean office and drive the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to aggressively grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
We’re looking for an innovative self-starter to fill the role of Manager, Marketing Production, Korea. In this role, you will be responsible for AD creative planning and execution, including end to end process management of AD creative production and activation execution. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge BOTH creative and technical needs, and are an effective communicator and collaborator.
We highly encourage reading the Who We Are section of the Netflix website and learning about the Netflix Culture to ensure that all candidates feel that Netflix is a good fit.
- Develop, operate, and execute AD creative to drive consumer’s love toward our titles, brand, and service
- Manage and lead agency relationships throughout AD creative development, production, and AD operation
- Be an AD production expert, driving workflow practices about best-in-market activations, in-market technical capabilities, and cultural nuances back with global and international teams
- Manage localization, production process, and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly and efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless
- Work closely with the global teams for local implementation of global campaigns, to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions
- Work with and serve as the liaison between internal cross-functional teams (such as Publicity, Consumer Product, Content, Marketing Planning, etc. ensuring that all aspects of a title campaign are cohesive across all lines of business
- Learn the project lead role of title campaigns, from title strategy planning to campaign execution, including media buying, activation, and creative assets. This scope will account for 20 to 30 percent of your work and can be adjusted
- At least 10 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, D/OOH, on-ground event activations, digital marketing, and paid social campaigns
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaigns and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for Video, Digital, and Print materials
- Ability to bring creative ideas to reality through technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms
- High competency and proven track record of building high performance marketing experiences
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, across Korea. Global experience is a bonus
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading production agencies in Korea
- An entrepreneurial mindset. This person should be a proactive self-starter, who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and wear multiple hats
- Fluency in English and Korean is required