Senior Producer - Games Studio
Remote, California /
Gaming – Boss Fight Entertainment /
The Senior Producer is directly responsible for ensuring the team is delivering all work product at maximum velocity, to the highest quality and in line with the standards of the project/company. The Senior Producer will work across disciplines to help define goals for the project.
- Lead multiple teams within a project to drive vision and execution to the highest degree of quality and predictability
- Work with product leads, producers, and stake holders to define goals and vision for a project
- Ensure team(s) have visibility on all tasks & deadlines, and work with other leads, producers, teams to achieve desired results
- Manage teams to deliver on all set, goals, features, and product requirements to the highest possible quality within the allotted schedule
- Implement best practices for scheduling, dev methodologies, and tool set to ensure quality results
- Own deliverables and initiatives with acute attention to craft and detail
- Identify and recommend new tools and technologies to improve production
- Keep team and leadership updated on project status, changes, and larger picture
- Partner with other leads to help manage team members on an individual basis, providing guidance and performance management as needed
- Responsible for making sure the team is healthy and functioning as a cohesive unit
- Act decisively to remove roadblocks and smooth out interdisciplinary issues, facilitate collaboration among teams
- Partner with all stakeholders to gain alignment on outcomes and work product for the groups that fall under your prevue
- Exemplify reliability, accountability, and professionalism in all work-related interactions
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to lead multiple teams or large portions of a product effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and can help organize others
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Able to implement & drive more effective workflows for teams
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Able to manage multiple, competing tasks and be self-directed in a quickly evolving environment and meet deadlines with little direction
Education and Experience
- 7 years of experience working in a related role on high quality games in the console, mobile or web space
- Previous experience shipping 2 or more AAA or equivalent quality games in mobile &/or F2P
- Deep understanding of game team structures, dynamics, and leadership
- At least 1 year experience in a LiveOps production role
- Thorough understanding of common production methodologies and best practices and how they apply effectively to game development
- Experience with tracking software such as Jira, Hansoft, Excel, Unity, Tableau
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Our core hours are 10am to 6:00pm cst, which means the Senior Producer should be available for meetings etc. during the time period.
- Some travel may be required.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $50,000 - $250,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.