Director of Brand Partnerships EMEA
Streaming – Marketing Core
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to bring joy to users through entertainment, globally. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world’s biggest Internet television network, present in 190 countries, serving more than 130 million subscribers.
We continue to build equity in our own title IP through properties such as Stranger Things, The Crown, Bright, and many others. We believe we can amplify the scope and impact of our marketing campaigns when we work with other brands to extend the creative narrative that our marketing teams develop for each of our key series and feature films.
The Director of Brand Partnerships - EMEA will be building a strategy and a tactical plan to put in place creative and impactful partnerships with admired brands that complement our other communications efforts, in the region. Working closely with consumer marketing, creative teams and our content teams, the successful candidate will lead the definition and execution of the Netflix brand partnership / co-promotional strategy.
This role requires strong strategic insight, creative thinking, experience in crafting world-class marketing campaigns, partner deal-making, energy and drive to own projects from ideation to execution.
The role is based in Amsterdam and will report to the Partner Marketing EMEA Director.
The Role (Duties & Responsibilities)
- You will be in charge of the Brand Partnerships program for Netflix in EMEA, you will kick it off understanding the needs and defining the strategy for the region;
- You will work closely with cross-functional internal stakeholders: content team, regional marketing, PR and creative teams;
- You will create solid and long term relationships with selected partners by building impactful and relevant co-promoting campaigns;
- You lead and launch 360 campaigns based on creative ideas, that will cover a wide scope of materials (digital, media, merchandising, etc);
- You will be critical to helping Netflix understand our partner’s culture while also living and embracing the Netflix culture.
Qualifications - The successful candidate
- You are an entrepreneur, excited about Netflix and our contents;
- Solid experience in driving marketing campaigns as well as marketing partnerships with notable brands;
- Major TV or film studio experience in partnerships/alliances preferred but not required;
- Deep partner engagement skills, maintaining healthy relationships with key partners. Existing, proven relationships with key brand stakeholders / decision-makers;
- Experience working in an environment that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking;
- Self-motivated in a fast-paced and multifaceted environment who is capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports. This person is able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills. Spanish, French or German are a plus;
- Openness to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and marketing philosophy;
- A desire to thrive in our uniqueculture