Manager, Film & Series Marketing - Korea
Seoul, South Korea /
Streaming – Regional Marketing /
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. This is a great opportunity to join our Korean office and drive the best execution of marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to aggressively grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
We’re looking for an innovative, self-starter to fill the role of Manager, Film & Series Marketing, Korea, and create innovative ideas that market our titles and create a lasting brand story for local members. From global blockbusters to our upcoming slate of distinctive, local Netflix originals, this is an opportunity to lead the development, launch, and execution of 360 title campaigns that pierce the cultural zeitgeist and drive the global conversation.
- Think of branding elements in title campaigns to present the Netflix brand in consumer’s everyday life
- Develop, lead and execute creative and conversational title campaigns to create the biggest shareable moment in Korea that nobody would want to miss
- Serve as project lead for title campaigns from title strategy to campaign execution including media buy, activation, and creative assets
- Work closely with other marketing functions (Social marketing, Partnerships) to build more impactful campaigns across channels by inviting talents and external partners to our campaigns
- Work with and serve as the liaison between internal cross-functional teams (such as Publicity, Consumer Product, Content, Marketing Planning etc. ensuring that all aspects of a title campaign are cohesive across all lines of business
- Partner with and act as the main point of contact for creative and media agencies to bring campaign creativity to life
- Minimum 12 years of experience in building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns, preferably in the entertainment industry or consumer brand that intersects with Korean entertainment + culture (TV, film, gaming, sport)
- A proven track record of building impactful, world-class creative campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist. We are not only building campaigns, we are transforming our properties into culturally relevant branding
- A natural leader, team player, and project manager; you are a selfless, collaborative marketing professional who will go beyond your roles to get great work done
- Passionate about great stories. You can talk on and on about your favorite shows, genres, and creators you admire in your life.
- Inherently bold and comfortable with risk-taking
- Strong presentation, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset. This person should be a proactive self-starter, who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and wear multiple hats
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of Netflix and the Netflix business at large
- Fluency in English, and Korean is required