Manager, Ads FS&A - Product Platform
Los Angeles, California
Streaming – FS&A, Ads /
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to close to 250 million subscribers in over 190 countries. This requires great content, a frictionless choosing experience, and engaging conversation. As we continue to grow, we’re increasingly focusing on Commerce as well. We have ambitious plans, an enormous scale of the opportunity, and the passion to be the best in customer experience - which now includes offering more affordable price points for new ad-supported subscription plans.
We are seeking a curious and passionate experienced individual contributor to join our Ads Strategy team. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow quickly in this space, work closely with a highly cross-functional, global team, and contribute to one of the most impactful transitions we’ll have made in a decade.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of Netflix Ads Product Platform strategy.
- Acting as a strategic thought partner to cross-functional stakeholders, including Product Leaders, Measurement and Sales Leaders.
- Opportunity sizing and driving clarity around the business impact of our product initiatives. Providing strategic guidance on the right impact frameworks and levers.
- Modeling the financial impact of proposed new products and integrations. Working with colleagues on the Financial Planning and Analysis team to ensure that these changes are reflected in our financial forecast.
- Developing metrics and reporting around product performance and revenue generation.
- Preparing clear and concise presentation materials for stakeholders in small and large forums.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in strategy, product management, business operations or another related field.
- Knowledge of the advertising, ad tech, and advertising measurement ecosystem is required.
- Good understanding of the product development process.
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders and successfully driving cross-functional alignment.
- Strong modeling skills and comfort with manipulating large datasets in Excel and Google Sheets. Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau will be a plus.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and an eye toward using the 80/20 rule to address problems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver work under tight timelines.
- The ability to communicate complex concepts with varying degrees of detail depending on the forum. You know your audience and what they’re looking for.
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $160,000 - $470,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.