EHS Coordinator, APAC
Seoul, South Korea /
Streaming – Corporate Safety and Security /
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization skills with unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
We are seeking an experienced Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) professional to join our growing APAC team. This position will be responsible for providing support across Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) and providing administrative support to the APAC leader. The successful candidate will have a strong passion for planning and efficiency to help coordinate our Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) efforts.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, teams and their cross-functional partners.
- Drive and assist the implementation and oversight of environmental, health and safety projects across APAC and support alignment on global programs
- Assists APAC Studio Operations and on-site studio management teams in verifying that all site-specific environmental, health and safety programs, permits and authorizations required for film production
- Support APAC Marketing & Events teams with environmental, health and safety requirements specific to Netflix initiatives
- Maintain and update various status reports and internal trackers
- Research and implement EHS best practices
- Support data aggregation efforts for projects, programs and metrics and streamline digital workflows for data warehousing and dashboards
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience as an environmental, health and safety coordinator providing support to a team at a fast-paced company
- Experience in the production, film and entertainment or tech setting is a plus
- Proficiency in Google Suites (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Data Studio)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Korean and English-language fluency are required.
- Proficiency or knowledge of data visualization tools is preferred
In this role, you will
- Be immaculate with the detail and move through coordinating workflows with attention and thoroughness
- Be a self-starter and be self-driven with a love for autonomy to optimize multitasking, prioritize and respond in a fast-paced environment
- Operate as a team player in a team-oriented setting
- Be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Be an expert communicator by communicating the right information to the right people at the right time to help build strong working relationships with vendors/internal and external partners
- Be eager to continue learning and take educated risks and be willing to think outside the box