Senior Producer, Games Studio
Los Angeles, California /
Gaming – Gaming /
Netflix is building a new internal game studio to incubate and build games to maximize the player value of the Netflix Games platform.
The IS Central Senior Producer will partner closely with the Director of Internal development to help manage projects that impact multiple studios - dipping into specific studios on the occasion that there is a specific need. The responsibilities and projects will be varied, but will focus on facilitating studios to deliver player value (rather than running the business).
Example projects would be (for instance) sourcing and maintaining relationships with outsourcing teams to supercharge and allow teams to focus on future projects rather than legacy support.
The successful candidate should have excellent communications skills, experience in budgeting, strong knowledge of game development process with a special focus on game prototyping experience, to be able to empathize with teams and anticipate issues that will be encountered in prototyping.
The ideal candidate would have experience in mergers and acquisitions, and the difficulties in adapting and merging cultures.
You’ll be joining a small, scrappy team with big ambitions, and an obsession to create memorable game moments that leave players telling their own stories for years to come. We’re looking for new teammates who care deeply about the experiences they create and the people they make them with. Those who bias towards action and are energized by the learning that comes with bold experimentation at an agile pace. As a part of Netflix, we strive to hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
Now is an amazing time to join Netflix Game Studio as we seek to entertain our 200 million paid members in a really new way.
- Game development: Supporting teams with high-value initiatives to facilitate production of player value.
- Maintain good visibility and relationships with outsourcing teams to be able to quickly spin up appropriate resources, integrate them into teams (and react if there are problems)
- Work closely with teams and Dir of Internal Development to make sure that resources are being leveraged to good effect and to identify opportunities to speed faster development
- Identify, build and drive programs which span multiple departments within Internal Games studio (and Netflix content)
- or the groups that fall under your prevue
- Exemplify reliability, accountability, and professionalism in all work-related interactions
- 5+ years experience in a production role for mobile- and live-game development
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $50,000 - $250,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.