Manager, Creative Marketing (Korean Originals) - Korea
Seoul, South Korea /
Streaming – Creative Marketing /
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
It’s an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Our marketing is focused on bringing consumers to our service through breakthrough campaigns for some of the most compelling content in the world.
Original Korean content is core to our ongoing global success, and to support this global expansion we are quickly growing our slate of Korean originals. These originals are produced in local language, using local production companies and talent. We believe that creating local original content will help us delight and win over local audiences while also building love for Netflix around the world.
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to join the team responsible for the strategic and creative development of our Korean originals marketing campaigns. This role is based in our Korea office.
- Create unique, fun, and cool campaigns with a strong focus on creative development for upcoming Korea Originals to bring joy to the world.
- Be the project manager for the title campaign you are responsible for, facing internal and external partners -- in Korea and abroad.
- Be a cultural ambassador to help Netflix to understand better about Korea and Korean customers so that Netflix can improve to become a truly global brand/ service/ and work place for all as we aspire to be.
- Have creative eyes, and know how to make a cool creative extra-cool, for our arts, and AVs
- A seasoned creative exec / marketer with 9+ years of experience in building and directing creative campaigns
- Passionate about great stories. You can talk on and on about your favourite shows, genres, and creators you admire for your life.
- Have full of crazy ideas that innovatively bridge two seemingly unrelated things together and create a fun campaign that will make people talk.
- Understand how to engage with our fans across different platforms with the right message, and types of creative.
- A natural leader and project manager, working with multiple teams; also you are a selfless, collaborative marketing professional who will go beyond your roles to get great works done.
- Need a mastery of verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills -- both in Korean and English.
- Have experiences working with multicultural teams
- Feel comfortable to make tough decisions under pressure and uncertainty.
- Open for constructive / candid feedback; you are also courageous to give ones.