Sr. QA Analyst - CCQA, Games - Operations
Los Gatos, California /
Streaming – Games Operations /
Netflix is looking for an experienced senior test professional in the Compatibility and Compliance (DCC) space, to join the Netflix Game Studio in delivering the next generation of video games to a worldwide audience.
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will have a significant impact on helping deliver functional and stable games to millions of customers across the Netflix platform. This role requires exceptional mobile testing expertise across the diverse consumer device universe with a specific focus on iOS and Android.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a real passion for a positive user experience, the ideal candidate will be working as an integrated member of a cross-functional team, participating in the design and execution of QA strategies and methods across the DCC space.
- Testing game compatibility and compliance across the Android/iOS device universe along with other consumer devices
- Triaging difficult problems and driving them to resolution
- Working with engineering teams to identify requirements and develop test plans
- Defining test coverage, creating and maintaining test cases, reporting test results, and evaluating readiness to ship throughout the software development lifecycle
- Deep involvement in developing/identifying appropriate tooling and frameworks to support all DCC testing efforts
- Work with partners and stakeholders to utilize and improve our mobile testing lab
- Assess product quality, usability, and device limitations
- Passion for games with a commitment to quality
- 4+ years of industry experience in QA
- Minimum 3 years experience hands-on compatibility and compliance testing (preferably in the Gaming industry)
- Priority for mobile DCC experience
- Foundational knowledge of computer processors, memory, graphics, network technologies, and virtual machines
- Proficient in installing and maintaining all supported operating systems
- Exceptional iOS/Android testing experience
- Expert knowledge of technical requirements, tools, and processes
- Experience translating requirements into effective test cases
- Experience with Xcode, using IPAs, and pulling device logs
- Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features/systems
- Experience with GameBench, or other performance testing tools
- Ability to work independently and thrive while focusing on the details, such as; spotting subtle problems, raising issues, and taking ownership of the solution.
- Certifications: PMP, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner, ISTQB
- PC/Web experiencing or the ability to learn.
- Experience with Continuous Integration system
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail, and TCM tools
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $50,000 - $250,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.