Administrative Assistant, Intellectual Property, Content Legal
Los Angeles, California
Streaming – Content Legal
Netflix is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to multiple executives within the Intellectual Property legal team. This is a unique opportunity as part of a rapidly growing, global team. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting three executives and their respective teams based in Los Angeles who work closely with productions, outside vendors and internal studio teams along with ;
- Ability to work in tandem with existing Administrative Assistant;
- Maintaining a high volume, complex calendar, including scheduling of meetings, internally and externally, with multiple parties across multiple time zones;
- Coordinating car service and travel arrangements (domestic and international);
- Processing travel and expense reports;
- Assistance with event planning;
- Managing a heavy volume of communication and administrative paperwork internally and externally;
- Assistance with onboarding of new hires; and
- Special projects as dictated by the needs of a growing team.
- BA/BS Degree preferred;
- 5+ years as an executive assistant (experience at a media/ entertainment company is a plus but not required);
- Spanish speaking fluency is a major plus but not required;
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting;
- No drama;
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information;
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask; and
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar).