Lead Producer - Games Studio
Remote, United States /
Gaming – Boss Fight Entertainment /
The Lead Producer is responsible for providing leadership to the overall creative, concept development, technical operations, post-production and delivery for all aspects of production for a given title.
- Lead production for multiple disciplines and feature teams, creating a strong team culture that effectively works towards the product vision, strategy, and goals
- Create organizational structure, processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce high quality work on time and on budget
- Support game production by coordinating operations for the team, ensuring established processes are followed, and driving team and stakeholder alignment on strategy
- Own product quality and schedule, ensuring product is meeting established goals (before launch) and KPIs (post-launch)
- Engage in knowledge sharing in the department, raising the bar for what great production means for the studio
- Coach performance within the team in a way that encourages autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- Work directly with team Leads and Producers to create and refine project schedules and resource plans over the lifecycle of a project
- Develop and maintain successful relationships across the studio, be the bridge between the studio and development team/s
- Develop and implement effective review cycles of each product milestone &/or deliverable to identify areas for improvement or project risk and propose solutions to necessary people
- Lead by example, creating a strong sense of purpose and community, and promoting a culture of excellence and inclusivity, encouraging a sustainable work/life balance
- Exemplify reliability, accountability, and professionalism in all work-related interactions
Skills and Abilities
- Consistent track record in problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting project goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Comfortable interacting and presenting to all levels of the company, key stakeholders, and publishers
- Capable of managing multiple competing tasks and be self-directed to meet deadlines in a quickly evolving environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong desire to iterate and improve on processes
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decision making
- Highly organized with the ability to quickly identify and prioritize opportunities
- Ability to coach, manage, mitigate, and prioritize through stressful situations for you and your team
- Collaborative team centric focus with an excellent ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback
Education and Experience
- 12+ years of experience working in a related role on a high quality game in the console, mobile or web space, mobile game development preferred
- Shipped multiple titles start to finish, at least one AAA or equivalent quality title in a Lead or similar role
- Experience in various project management methodologies, tools and processes, including agile and waterfall
- Experience with documentation and production pipelines on medium to large teams
- Experience managing a live service
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work Our core hours are 10 am to 6:00pm, which means you should be available for meetings etc. during this time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $100,000-$250,000..
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.