Administrative Assistant, PR - Japan
Tokyo, Japan /
Streaming – Publicity /
As we continue to transform entertainment, it's an amazing time to join the Netflix team. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the PR Director, along with providing additional support for her team. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a team that interacts with internal teams and external partners across several countries and timezones, so a high level of organization is a must. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
- Maintain calendars for multiple executives
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
- Maintain a log to track projects and their status
- Coordinate all travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
- Manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
- Heavy communication internally and externally
- Creating presentations and documents using Google Apps in both English and Japanese
- Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
- 10+ Years as an executive assistant supporting Directors and VPs or above
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps
Netflix Japan will not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies, and we will not be responsible for any related fees. Please do not forward resumes to our career page or employees.