Product Manager - Integrations
Product – Product Management /
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
As a Product Manager - Integrations, you will develop and manage the current and future platform features of our product to enable delivering an integrated offering with complementary customer service platforms and channels.
You will partner with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, partners, vendors and customers and will own critical features and user experiences.
We are looking for someone with experience in SaaS platforms, APIs, systems integration, customer service/contact center platforms and AI/ML/Chatbots technologies.
- Maintain and grow the integrations we have with agent desk and contact center platforms based on customer and market needs.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development, develop product launch plans, release and product documentation.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Manage integration projects with vendors building integrations for Netomi. Project manage these engagements ensuring both Netomi and vendor are aligned.
- Partner with experience design to develop solutions that delight the customer and create a great product experience.
- Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.
- Work with a global team across time zones to ensure deliverables are met.
- 5+ years of technology experience working with software platforms and integration technologies and 3+ years of experience in product management.
- 2+ years of experience working with and integrating with customer service platforms (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk, Genesys).
- Strong understanding of API platforms, integration approaches and challenges and experience working with products externalized via APIs/SDKs.
- Track record of successfully defining detailed product requirements, developing specifications, and metrics for success; launching product features and platform capabilities for B2B SaaS products.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects with multiple teams and partners.
- Technical fluency, understanding and discussing technical concepts with internal teams and vendors.
- Creating functional and technical requirements ready for development.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/Lean Startup methodologies with a mindset to adapt quickly to deliver faster.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organizational and management skills.
- Experience working with external vendors/contractors and project managing them is a big plus.
- Experience with AI/ML/Chatbots technologies is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a major in Computer/Information Science.
- MBA degree highly preferred
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.