Enterprise Account Executive
Gurugram, India /
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service.
Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service, and product organizations.
Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service leads the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Netomi is a growing our sales team with smart, hardworking and creative Account Executives who can sell a technical product to a range of business functions (customer care, IT, operations) with poise and conviction.
In 2020 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
- Develop key target territory lists of top prospects, build outbound campaigns & bring them on as a customer.
- Be a master of your pipeline by providing accurate forecasts and clear visibility in sales & revenue performance.
- Build upon the growth & adoption of Netomi in our core enterprise market.
- Own the room with executive presence to deliver compelling presentations of Netomi’s solution to any level stakeholder.
- Create internal harmony and power by leveraging internal teams (Sales Development, Marketing, Engineering) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- As a founding enterprise sales executive, it is imperative you are open to team development and mentoring of new sales team members.
- 5+ years of sales experience in enterprise SaaS, with a record of top performance
- Ability to navigate a complex organization from cold outreach to close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the core trends in messaging and artificial intelligence
- Passion for learning and technology
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, startup environment
- Unwavering commitment to be successful and constantly develop your career
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
Nice to have
- Previous sales experience in AI and/or Deep Learning products
- Previous sales experience in customer service platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, ServiceNow, FreshDesk, Genesys)
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.