Front End Developer (Contract)
Product Engineering – Product Development /
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Ownership of key UI modules
- Own front-end build and test systems
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Working with Backend, Data Science and DevOps engineers for API implementation and design.
- Optimize UI application for optimal performance and scalability
- 2-5 years experience in building UI heavy features, preferably for a highly used B2B SaaS application
- Hands-on experience with Vue.js (or React or Angular)
- Knowledge of NodeJS as a backend for web applications is a plus
- Great knowledge of common web services technologies such as GraphQL, REST and Web Hooks.
- Experience with one or more unit, component and integration testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Cypress.io etc.
- Great knowledge of UI code compilation, packing and distribution management
- B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.