Application Support Engineer - L3
Global Services & Delivery – Technical Support /
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
The Technical Support at Netomi is considered to be an expert of Netomi’s offering from Product, Technical and Business Perspective. The person will be required to gain in depth knowledge of the Product Offering as well as work in a customer facing mode and be able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Review support agents’ work, then tap into your technical and customer service experience to generate insightful feedback.
- In-Depth understanding of Netomi systems - AI Studio, Backend Architecture, Agent Desk Integrations.
- Understanding of business requirements for our different customers and how they can be solved through AI Studio.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer inquiries.
- The first person to respond to Production tickets raised by clients, sales and partners.
- Perform impact analysis during incidents.
- Root cause analysis for the incident.
- Expertise in troubleshooting production issues.
- Drive creation of knowledge base articles and documentation to proactively address needs and reduce support tickets.
- Establish and reinforce best practices for the Support team.
- Monitoring production environment for alerts.
- Clarify product offering to Sales, and other team members ( CS, Marketing).
- Triage reported issues as SMEs and navigated to the right teams.
- Train and demo clients as needed.
- Assist and own production setups in client environments.
- Own and report SLA and other key metrics.
- Help define new processes.
- 7+ years experience in support engineer role.
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team of product support engineers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests via phone, email, or chat.
- Identifies workaround for bug fixes and supports L1/L2 in any issue(s) that they cannot resolve.
- Deep understanding of tools like Postman/Datadog/Workato.
- Collaborate with different teams Ex: DA/Product/CS Dev/QA for effective troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Extensive knowledge of API integrations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Java and MySQL.
- Should be able to create HTML forms with JS scripts.
- Write custom scripts and code snippets to automate support tasks and improve support processes.
- Collaborate with development teams to resolve complex technical problems.
- Creates and Documents knowledge base articles.
- Ability to train New Hires in the team on Process, Product and Technology.
- Effectively mentors multiple L1/L2s in the context of support.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.