Partner Marketing Manager
San Francisco / Bay Area /
Marketing – Business development /
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is a company on the rise. Our Customer Experience AI platform automatically resolves customer service issues at the highest rate in the industry. Our patented AI delivers unsurpassed accuracy and customer satisfaction yet is surprisingly easy to deploy and use. It works seamlessly alongside your live agents and business systems to provide autonomous resolution via chat, social, voice, AND email. Netomi enables a world-class customer experience, while simultaneously reducing support costs and unlocking hidden revenue.
We've invested in a large, talented engineering team to build our industry-leading AI, which gives us a defensible competitive advantage.
We recently raised our $30M Series B ($52m total raised so far.) Read about it in The Wall Street Journal. We also made the list of Y Combinator Top Companies for 2022. There is a substantial opportunity for growth and significant equity value. This role is currently only open to SF Bay Area based candidates.
Netomi is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who can help us make our products come alive in the eyes of our customers. This is a brand new position. Some of the things you'll work on are:
- Build joint Partner Marketing campaigns including messaging, asset generation, events, multi-touch demand generation programs, ABM, and coordinate cross-functionally with other marketing departments for execution
- Support pipeline through end-to-end partner campaigns
- Execute key assets for partner education, including collateral, playbooks, newsletters, presentations, case studies, videos, webinars, and more
- Drive ongoing communication with partners and secure partner commitment on marketing plans, including events and PR initiatives.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with key partners’ marketing teams.
- Build lasting relationships
- Manage and support high volume partner events, including branding and promotion, registration, onsite presence, and post-event follow up and reporting
- Manage funding requests, co-marketing budgets
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of alliance marketing programs and activities
- Document and templatize Partner Marketing initiatives
We strongly prefer someone with experience in a partner marketing role or a partner management background. This will be a role that is working closely with Partnership, Product and Sales. In that spirit, we will be looking for the following:
- 5+ years of partner marketing experience in the B2B industry
- Previous experience in Customer Experience / Customer Support
- Proven experience in building successful creative assets and marketing content
- Strong background in building relationships and project management
- An embodiment of a high-growth company DNA: positive, flexible, change seeking and creating; a builder, driven, self-starter, proactive, curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a unique ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high comfort level in an unstructured environment
- Experience partnering with Partnership, Product and Sales teams
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with an excellent sense of ownership and urgency
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the box
- Metric-oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.