Director of Data Strategy and Analytics
Global Services & Delivery – Applied AI /
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Director will oversee enterprise data capabilities of the following disciplines - Data Strategy, Enterprise Data Governance, Advance Analytics, Business Intelligence, Platform and Tool Strategy, Performance Optimization, Databases and Structure, and Data Operations. Lead the charge to not only advance the data offering capability by providing internal operational, and customer-facing thought leadership but will also be a key player in driving business transformation for Netomi from traditional data practices to modern, data-driven strategies and executions that deliver on IT and business objectives.
- Direct the planning, organizing, staffing, and leadership of data-centric excellence to include interviewing, selecting, and training managers and senior staff positions; monitoring and appraising the performance of direct reports; coaching and motivating direct reports and team members; and building teamwork across IT and business organizations, consciously leading and enabling operational and transformational excellence.
- Implement an end-to-end data practice, including acquisition, management, analysis, and recommendations to fuel both business insights as well as creative insights
- Create strategies that build and optimize structured and unstructured data environments for use in a range of business and operation programs.
- Work together with a variety of roles on both the business and operational side to make data understandable and actionable.
- Oversee execution of data and analytics strategic roadmap, including establishing projects for delivery
- Working with the corresponding leadership teams and businesses on establishing programs and products.
- Lead integration and deployment of cloud-based and internally developed data products.
- Deploy a portfolio of data and analytics services to drive efficiencies in business and operational areas through automation and improved business intelligence.
- Lead research and development activities necessary to keep abreast of state-of-the-art technological advancements and data management and analytics trends.
- Anticipate and actively address ongoing technology directions and progression pertinent to the enterprise.
- Assist in strategic planning efforts to meet business goals and in the development and direction of tactical plans, detailed objectives, and metrics.
- Contributes to business planning regarding technology, data, and business solutions.
- Develop operational plans and provide task resource estimation planning. Propose action plans that meet current and future business needs. Set appropriate goals for the organization and monitor progress against the plan.
- Delegate and monitor resources to maximize organizational effectiveness. Participate in the development and continuous improvement and drive processes by leveraging data analytics and insights.
- Coordinating the implementation of tactical data plans.
- Participate in leading the business transformation effort to improve data capacity to support the strategic direction.
- Identify opportunities for innovation, assess marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to business success, and analyze opportunities and risks associated with delivering assigned responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with various levels of the organization, including business partners, management, and associates.
- Develop and maintain interaction with external vendor partners and assist in the development of negotiations of procurement, disposition, and maintenance contracts.
- Understand the organization's overall business mission, vision, and direction to ensure the management and implementation of new data solutions align with emerging business requirements.
- Define requirements for new data technology implementation and validate them with key business partners while providing highly technical and responsible associate teams to complete business objectives.
- 10+ years of Experience with a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Advanced Analytics, or Statistics.
- 5 years of working experience in related field Experience in business intelligence, data warehousing, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and database management. Structure analytical problems, extract and analyze data, and present findings and insights.
- Demonstrate problem-solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences with data
- Recommend, prepare, monitor, and evaluate key metrics and KPI dashboards by analyzing patterns, usage, and trends.
- Contribute to business direction and strategy and influence decision-making based on information gained from deep-dive and ad hoc analytics.
- Demonstrates expertise in the visualization of data.
- Direct experience with implementing business intelligence, data, and advanced analytics solutions.
- Experience working independently and self-managing projects supporting multiple stakeholders
- Expert with data analytic tools such as Microsoft Power BI.
- Familiar with SaaS and Agent Desk Solutions such as Zendesk, LivePerson etc.
- Strategic and Robust Process Improvement skills with the ability and vision to map out improved business process flows.
- Successful track record operating as a customer-focused IT leader with a strong business partner orientation.
- Ability to manage and operate budgets with a track record for identifying opportunities to reduce costs while meeting or exceeding expected performance levels.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with the ability to engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines, and achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects while possessing a strong ability to identify, analyze, solve problems, and make quality decisions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (direct reports, peers, and senior management).
- Project management activities include planning, scheduling, resource allocation, risk management, and prioritization.
- Superior relationship-building and influencing skills.
- Effective conceptual, analytic, and judgment skills in tactical and strategic matters.
- Promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion within the department and the larger organization.
- Value different ideas and opinions. Listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.