Gurugram, India /
4 Product /
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As a Product Manager, you will be working with cross functional teams to define product strategies, features, story definitions, sprint planning, delivery management. You will be reporting to Director - Engineering and working with various Team Leads to plan and track deliverables. We are looking for someone to who is self disciplined, passionate to work with multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced startup.
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Lead product decisions, prioritization, and execution
- Synthesize information from internal teams, customers, sales and support towards the end of identifying unsolved customer problems.
- Partner with experience design and development to develop solutions to customer and business problems.
- Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
- Manage the product development process from conception through analysis, design, build and release.
- 5+ years of experience in a software industry as a product manager. Experience in e-commerce industry is a plus
- B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering degree from Tier 1 College. MBA from Tier 1 institute would be preferable
- Experience in developing SAAS based products and technologies.
- Experience in developing products from concept to launch.
- Strategic thinkers. You have a desire to innovate, and you can translate high level strategy into actionable ideas.
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts.
- Strong team player. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships within our team and with external groups rapidly. You are persuasive, encouraging, and motivating at all levels of interaction.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies. Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organizational and management skills.
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies