Sr. UX Designer
Gurugram, India /
Product – Product Design /
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
You will be responsible for creating and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes that will be used by our Engineering team to build a world class product.
You will make an impact on the overall design and functionality of the Netomi platform and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. You will work closely with Product, Engineering and Customer Sucess teams to help build a leading-edge experience for our customers. Preference will be given to candidates based in the Toronto area.
- Facilitate product design by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for our platform.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing and new functions and features based on hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- Work closely with product managers to understand requirements and develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes, to effectively communicate interaction, design, product and user goals.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and high quality design deliverables to be used by the engineering team to build products.
- Work closely with developers to address design implementation challenges.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions with a user-centered design approach
- Rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Act as a UX mentor and guide to our current and future UX designers.
- Document findings, improvements and processes, as needed.
- Overall 5+ years of relevant experience working as a UX designer, and 4+ years in B2B SaaS products/platforms, complex enterprise platforms.
- Proficient in interaction design, user testing, and user research techniques – using research and data to drive high-value product decisions.
- With a strong attention to detail, you are data driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with product managers and engineers.
- Clear communication skills and an ability to tell compelling stories and articulate the rationale behind your design decisions.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and oral. with the ability to write copy as required.
- Strong sketching skills and can move seamlessly from low-fidelity whiteboard scribbles and paper sketches to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Intimately familiar with the latest user-centered design trends and methodologies, setting up and working with design systems.
- An expert with Figma and/or Sketch and Sketch-related tools (Abstract, Zeplin, InVision), Photoshop, Illustrator, and various other tools.
- Planning and integrating concepts into a broad range of visual planning/ presentational/ business tools – Miro, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, etc.
- Experience with UX project planning tools such as Jira, Trello, Monday.
- A diverse digital portfolio that shows just how good you are with interaction design, user experience, typography, colors, layouts and images.
- Design Degree (Visual communication, Graphic Design, Interaction Design or Human Computer Interaction or equivalent experience/strong portfolio.
- Experience working with multiple design and/or development teams in different time zones
- UI experience in building, uplifting and/or maintaining a design library of components, demonstrating a strong understanding of patterns and pixel-perfect consistency.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.