Senior Product Manager
San Mateo, CA /
4 Product /
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to resolve customer support inquires. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of providing superior customer service across email, chat, and social. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As the first Product Manager, you will work closely with the CEO/Founder to drive the vision for the company. You will help develop and drive business strategy and product vision and you will have a high degree of ownership in critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional -- you will partner with software engineering, marketing, sales, and external customers. We are looking for someone with deep customer focus as well as an established track record in machine learning, SaaS, and/or Human Computer Interaction. You will manage the tactical tasks of delivering products while simultaneously driving strategic product planning.
- Develop requirements, documents, and use cases for new product features
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers, development, sales, marketing, and the market
- Help manager prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to deliver the best product for our customers
- Contribute to building our team and company culture. We’re a startup with lots of potential for you to have impact beyond your core role
- BA/BS from a four year university (MBA, MS in CS/machine learning, or PHD in machine learning preferred)
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of work experience in SAAS, AI, machine learning, or Human Computer Interaction
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to deliver a desired outcome
- The ability to thrive in an unstructured, rapidly changing environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you are excited to jump into a chaotic tech startup to help build something incredible!
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits and equity options.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.