Software Development Manager
Gurugram, India /
4 Product /
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer experience. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley with additional offices in NYC and India. Our customers include Fortune 1,000 companies looking for operational efficiencies and high growth mid- market companies that can’t hire support teams fast enough.
Netomi’s AI platform enables self-driving customer care. Our AI fully resolves up to 80% of a company’s customer service tickets with no human intervention. This enables support teams to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage. With over $400bn spent on support each year, we have a gigantic market to go after. Gartner recently awarded us Cool Vendor status, and Forrester also featured us as the key growth vendor.
In 2020, we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
We are looking for Software Development Manager with experience in managing development team. We are looking for someone who brings in experience of coding, executing and versioning existing code for applications . We are looking for someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities.
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web
- Build frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Be the key technical advisor to define the roadmap of project
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 7+ years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE. Proven experience as a Software Architect
- Experience of working with micro service architectures, Transactional systems and Distributed environments
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes