Gurugram, India /
4 Product /
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Java development. We are looking for someone who brings in experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications. We are looking for someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities.
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web
- Frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 1-3 years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE
- Experience of working with micro service architectures, Transactional systems and Distributed environments
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes