SDE II - Backend
Toronto , Canada
Product Engineering – Product Development /
Full Time - Remote /
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in Java development. Who brings in experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications and someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities.
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- This person will be responsible for the implementation and solutions delivery of Unified Communications products and enhancements based on current production deployments for Voice over IP and Trader Voice infrastructure
- Assist in planning, design, and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST-based Web
- Frameworks using JAVA (Spark, Spring, ORM)
- High-level and Low-level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps-related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of the project
- Hands-on experience in Call control, IP routing, VOIP deployments, and SIP Trunking are necessary
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, and SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 5-8 years experience – proficient in Java / J2EE
- Experience with IPC turrets, Speaker bus, and Nice Voice Recorders is a plus
- Ability to analyze and design voice systems to achieve efficient and secure operation
- Experience working in large enterprise voice networks is desired.
- Experience working with microservice architectures, Transactional systems, and Distributed environments
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience in some scripting language for automated build/ deployments
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.