Program Manager - Information Security (Contract)
Gurugram, India /
4 Product /
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
We’re looking for an experienced Information Security Program Manager with strong technical expertise on security domains. You will be responsible for multiple priority projects to drive security resilience across the product and infrastructure.
- Manage SOC2 Implementation
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for end-to-end security remediation efforts across the teams.
- Manage end-to-end security remediation efforts across the teams
- Oversee multiple priority initiatives simultaneously, tracking progress and promoting accountability to deliverables and timelines
- Drive security issues to resolution through continuous engagement with internal stakeholders
- Lead initiatives to streamline, automate and scale to meet the challenges of an evolving threat landscape
- Measure progress and performance of the progress to track and report relevant KPIs
- Provide metrics and dashboards to report health of the programs to internal stakeholders and executives.
- 3+ years experience managing complex programs spanning multiple technology teams and stakeholder groups; especially on the security domain
- In depth knowledge of information security, concentrated in penetration testing, incident response, and vulnerability management
- Security certifications
- Program management skills, and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills
- In-depth knowledge of business functions and solid understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodology
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with security frameworks such as CIS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework.