SDE I - Implementation
Customer Success Engineering – Implementation Engineering /
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Java development. Who brings in experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications.
You will be closely working with our Customer success team and your main role will be working on clients project requirements.
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms and mostly around REST based Web.
- Good understanding and working experience with SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services and design patterns.
- Should be good in writing Robust, Scalable and Secure code keeping performance in mind.
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog·
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 1-3 years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments (It’s a plus)
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.