Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Building the next generation of these devices requires special skill and dedication. You will be part of a small, multidisciplinary, and elite research and development team working at the interface of materials and biology. Your contributions will help shape the direction of these devices. You will work closely with senior scientists on projects that may employ automated data analysis, accelerated lifetime testing, biocompatibility testing, cell culture, and electrochemical measurements.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in at least one of these fields: biochemistry, molecular biology, bioengineering, chemical engineering, materials engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of laboratory research experience.
- Experience with Python or other programming languages.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, thrives working in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Familiarity or experience with electrochemistry or analytical chemistry is a plus.
- Familiarity with medical device regulation and testing is a plus.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest people you will ever meet.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance people who have an outsize impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
In addition to submitting your resume please provide a document (maximum one page) entailing one of your most challenging research projects. This document should at least cover these topics: whys/hows, in depth technical information, and your specific role.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.