Fremont, CA /
Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As an Executive Assistant to the President and other leaders, you will manage the leadership team’s schedules and play a crucial role in maximizing productivity, organization and efficiency. The right candidate is someone who is detail-oriented, well-organized, passionate about our mission, and excited about advancing our impact.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Manage and help prioritize the President and broader leadership team’s calendar, travel, and daily tasks
- Track internal and external commitments to ensure task prioritization and timely execution
- Schedule and arrange meetings and travel
- Record and follow-up on meeting action items
- Assist with content generation for Neuralink’s internal communications
- Help coordinate onsite activities
- At least 2-3 years of similar experience, preferably in a startup and tech environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and experience using small team size collaboration and productivity tools
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with engineers
- Previous experience in a rapidly scaling start-up
- Specific interest in or has a personal connection to our mission
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Flexible vacation policy
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan
- Meals provided
- Stock options
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.