Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is seeking motivated surgical technicians who thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative research environment. Research technicians in this role would will closely with a multidisciplinary team to support the research and development of brain machine interfaces in animal models. Surgical technicians will join a world-class team responsible for implanting neural interfaces into rodent models, handling rodents, and maintaining world-class standards for humane and ethical treatment of research animals.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in a science related field e.g. biology, biomedical engineering, etc.
- 2+ years of experience performing invasive surgery in animal models.
- 2+ years of experience handling animals in a research environment.
- Proficient in sterile technique.
- Experience administering pharmaceuticals to rodents.
- Experience administering anesthesia in rodents.
- A dedicated team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-focused environment.
- Proficient in suturing.
- Experience using Brainlab.
- Experience in large animal models.
- Neurosurgical experience.
- Experience performing electrophysiology.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.