Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is seeking accomplished candidates with a record of outstanding scientific achievement. Neuroengineers in this role will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, software developers, physicians and scientists to address scientific and research engineering questions using our technologies. You will plan experiments and develop techniques, assays, equipment, and code needed to execute experiments and interpret the resulting data. You will communicate those results internally and in academic publications.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in neuroscience, biomedical engineering or a related field.
- 6+ years of academic or industry experience.
- Experience in systems neuroscience, including experimental and analytical design.
- A strong understanding of the scientific method and engineering first principles.
- A strong record of accomplishment in their field, including publications, presentations, and patents.
- Experience coding in Python, C++.
- Experience with modern statistical inference and machine learning.
- Experience with in vivo electrophysiology and awake behaving recordings.
- Knowledge of modern theories of neural computation underlying movement, sensation, memory, and/or cognition.
- Experience developing behavioral paradigms in animal models.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.