Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is looking for an experienced, hands-on hardware engineer for systems design and integration. The engineer will be responsible for defining system architecture, PCB design and layout, and bring-up.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and nanotechnologists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of experience designing hardware systems.
- Extensive experience with all phases of development, including, schematic entry, constraints, board layout, and bring-up.
- Master's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Fluency in Cadence, Allegro, or Altium tools and PCB design methodologies.
- Experience working with sensors, high-speed layout, signal / power integrity, and power management.
- Experience with wireless powering and communication systems.
- Experience with firmware development for embedded systems.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Lunch and snacks while at work.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.