Neuralink is looking for an experienced, hands-on hardware engineer for systems design and integration. The engineer will be responsible for defining system architecture, PCB design and layout, and bring-up.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and nanotechnologists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of experience designing hardware systems.
- Extensive experience with all phases of development, including, schematic entry, constraints, board layout, and bring-up.
- Master's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Fluency in Cadence, Allegro, or Altium tools and PCB design methodologies.
- Experience working with sensors, high-speed layout, signal / power integrity, and power management.
- Experience with wireless powering and communication systems.
- Experience with firmware development for embedded systems.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest people you will ever meet.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance people who have an outsize impact.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Lunch and snacks while at work.
- Competitive pay and stock options.