Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink's IT Specialist will work across the organization to maximize productivity as it relates to computer resources. Our diverse range of teams will expose you to an exciting environment including neuroscience, microfabrication, electrical engineering, robotics, and custom software services. You will work with individuals to ensure they have the tools they need and help design IT solutions that enable us to move quicker.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- 2+ years of experience with desktop support.
- 1+ years of experience with command line interfaces and scripting.
- Experience with all 3 operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Good intuition for security models.
- Track record of problem solving and troubleshooting IT-related issues.
- Experience administering or configuring some of the following systems: Active Directory/Windows server, Okta, G Suite, mobile device management (MDM), managed network switches.
- Experience working with network protocols (DHCP, static routing, BGP)
- Engineering background a huge plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.