Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Our recruiting team is responsible for driving growth across the company, finding the most talented experts from different fields and ensuring an all around great experience in the recruiting process.
- Run a full desk recruiting with responsibilities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Drive continuous improvement and strategic recruiting initiatives by providing your hiring clients the metrics they need.
- Meet with client groups to discuss headcount, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and interview feedback.
- Perform initial culture and technical screening.
- Create strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent (sourcing, referrals and more).
- Improve recruiting at Neuralink by providing useful suggestions for improvement.
- Attend interviews alongside your client groups to act as a peer in evaluating candidates.
- Once candidates are approved for hire, you’ll begin the HR onboarding process including initiating background checks, completing reference checks, negotiating offer packages, and extending offers.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Technical recruiting experience in hardware, software engineering or highly specialized roles.
- Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 1% of talent within their respective fields.
- Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: identifying industry experts and finding unique methods to engage with them, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns, organizing and executing networking events, etc.
- Enough passion and depth to learn the basic technical fundamentals of the positions for which you’re hiring.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to accurately present but not oversell candidates to client groups; influence decisions by acting as the subject matter expert on talent but avoid dictating client decisions.
- Ability to multi-task and operate with little direction while still being an active team member.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.