Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As a Facilities Manager you will have the opportunity to operate and develop one of the largest and most sophisticated biotechnology facilities in the world. You will work closely with engineers and scientists to continuously develop and improve state-of-the-art systems that are central to Neuralink’s mission.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- 4-8 years of facility management experience with an R&D component in the Bio or Hitech arena.
- 4+ years of experience with Building Management Software (BMS) and ticketing system.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience.
- Experienced knowledge of core building services and utilities.
- Startup experience.
- Experience setting up preventative maintenance (PM) schedules, parts inventory.
- Budgetary and cost forecasting experience.
- Ability to work extended hours and early shift when needed.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) experience.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.