Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
In the office operations role, you will get the chance to scale our newest office from the ground up. In addition to overseeing and building out day-to-day operations of the facility, you will get the chance to establish employee programs such as food, transportation, and onboarding. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to make a lasting impact on the Neuralink employee experience and will be the ‘go-to person’ for one of the most talented teams in the world.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in an office manager or facilities role.
- Experience in a “real world” (non-software) business, e.g. manufacturing, construction, transportation, biotech, medical devices, etc.
- Experience managing vendor relationships across multiple office locations.
- Experience with event planning.
- Experience facilitating office moves.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.