Digital Chip Designer
Neuralink is developing ultra high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We’re building a team of multidisciplinary experts and doers who are dedicated to changing the world.
Neuralink is looking for an experienced, hands-on digital chip designer for BMI applications. The engineer will be responsible for digital design, from logic synthesis to place-and-route. The ideal candidates are people who get excited about building things, are highly analytical, and enjoy tackling new problems regularly.
- You excel at your strengths (whether that is chip layout, prototyping, electronics, fabrication or something else)
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and nanotechnologists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
Technical nice to haves:
- (We are growing a diverse team of engineers, so no one person has to have all of these!)
- Experience working on complex digital systems, from architecture design, formal verification, to CDC for mixed-signal designs.
- Experience designing complex digital SoC, from logic synthesis to place-and-route using industry standard tools.
- Functional modeling experience and logic verification with SystemVerilog, Verilog AMS, or UVM.
- Experience working with mixed-signal designs is a plus.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest people you will ever meet.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance people who have an outsize impact.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Lunch and snacks while at work
- Generous pay and stock options