Digital Chip Designer
Neuralink is looking for an experienced, hands-on digital chip designer to join the chip group working on unique challenges in Brain-Machine Interface applications. The engineer will be responsible for various aspects of digital design, from defining architecture to implementation to verification.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and nanotechnologists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital ASIC.
- Involvement in significant portions of at least 2 different chip designs.
- Master's degree or PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Experience working on complex digital systems, from architecture design, RTL, synthesis, verification, and place-and-route using industry standard tools.
- Experience testing and debugging digital system-on-a-chip.
- Functional modeling experience and logic verification with SystemVerilog or UVM.
- Experience working with mixed-signal designs is a plus.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Lunch and snacks while at work.
- Stock options.