Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is seeking accomplished researchers with a record of outstanding scientific achievements. Scientists in this role would work closely with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, scientists and staff to develop biology-driven approaches to interfacing neural probes with the brain. You will independently plan experiments and develop techniques, assays, equipment, and code needed to execute experiments and analyze the resulting data. You will communicate those results internally and/or in academic publications. Candidates with expertise in cell biology, biomaterials, glial biology, biosensors, biochemistry and cell transplantation are encouraged to apply.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in biology, bioengineering, or a related discipline.
- 6+ years of academic or industry experience.
- Experience in cell biology and signaling, transplantation, or biomaterials.
- A strong understanding of the scientific method and engineering first principles.
- A strong record of accomplishment in their field, including publications, presentations, and patents.
- Outstanding communication skills, thrives working in an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience with stem cell biology.
- Experience with protein biochemistry.
- Experience with electrophysiology.
- Experience with DNA synthesis, cloning, gene editing, or deep sequencing.
- Experience with neural implants.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.