Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As a Production Specialist at Neuralink, you will manufacture our surgical robot's needle cartridge (which inserts the electrodes of our brain-machine interface devices), coordinate production needs and demand fulfilment, and help us transform R&D processes into a high-quality rapid production environment. You will be engaged with many responsibilities day to day, including laser micromachining and assembling critical components with micron scale precision; ensuring completed devices have traceability, meet spec, and pass testing; supporting maintenance of the equipment used for manufacturing; and communicating with stakeholders across the company.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small. You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member.
- You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists.
- You are an excellent communicator, and you don’t let ego get in the way of arriving at the best solution.
- Desire to work reliably with small and delicate assemblies where precision is critical.
- Solid understanding of basic physics and chemistry fundamentals.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Qualification and Acceptance Testing.
- Experience with production tools and best practices, such as work orders, issue tracking, inventory, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma.
- Experience in a cleanroom environment.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Meals provided.
- Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.