Bremerton, WA /
Property Management – Office /
If you're an awesome person, apply! If you want to work in a fun, dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment, apply! If you are interested in being employed in a dynamic and growing industry, apply, and be a part of this real estate investment management firm that specializes in the acquisition and operation of multifamily properties located throughout the Western United States.
Introduction to the Company:
New Standard Equities is a leading vertically integrated real estate investment management firm that specializes in the acquisition and operation of multifamily properties located throughout the Western U.S. New Standard Equities is guided by a set of core values that govern how we conduct ourselves in every aspect of the business.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing apartments to potential residents, while selling the community services and providing outstanding customer service to current and prospective residents. The Leasing Consultant is also responsible for preparing and explaining the lease paperwork to new and renewing residents, as well as, ensuring vacant units are rent ready and “showable”. The Leasing Consultant will possess strong customer service skills while responding promptly to prospect and resident needs.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of related experience in Customer Service and/or Sales.
- Experience in residential leasing is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a professional, friendly, and inviting atmosphere at the community.
- Works consistently to optimize occupancy by leasing available units.
- Maintains positive relationships with current residents to ensure lease renewal.
- Exhibit the community professionally by showing all available amenities, model apartment(s) and available apartments.
- Processes prospect applications, ensuring all documentation is complete; meets company qualifications prior to handing off to supervisor for approval.
- Ensures applicant’s credit check, employment verification and landlord references are completed to company standards.
- Prepares all leases/move-in packets for new residents in an accurate and timely manner and arranges for lease signing by new residents prior to move-in.
- Maintains prospect, traffic and rental record logs, as well as all pertinent leasing data.
- Responsible for maintaining organized, accurate, and up to date files for all residents; performs filing for the office as needed when not leasing.
- Maintains thorough and accurate product knowledge of the community and that of the major competitors through site visits, tours, shops, telephone surveys and follow-ups.
- Ensures the entire office environment is professional, well-organized, and meets all safety standards.
- Works with colleagues and Community Director to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Informs maintenance staff of possible issues on the property.
- Reviews all vacant apartments to ensure the unit smells good, looks good, and creates an environment a prospect wants to call home.
- Accepts service requests from current residents and coordinates completion with maintenance staff, following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attends work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the company and community.
- Performs other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned.
- Competitive Pay!
- 401k with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and childcare
- HMO and PPO Healthcare options
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Volunteer Day