Property Operations Associate
Encino, CA /
Corporate – Operations /
Introduction to the Company:
New Standard Equities is a leading vertically integrated real estate investment management firm that specializes in the acquisition and operation of multifamily properties located throughout the Western U.S. New Standard Equities is guided by a set of principles that govern how we conduct ourselves in every aspect of the business to ensure we meet our objective of providing an ideal living experience for our residents that is Just Right Living.
We are a company of self-starters who strive towards delivering on our mission of providing Just Right Living for the individuals and families that choose to call our properties home. To achieve our objective of providing Just Right Living, we perform at every level of the organization with integrity and are driven toward continuous learning and improvement on the job, to deliver on our promise of Excellence at Every Level of the organization. We are motivated to solve problems creatively in our approach and think out of the box to deliver exceptional results. We value collaboration and view teamwork as vital to the success of the organization by building genuine relationships with co-workers and residents through effective communication and follow through. We are customer service focused by demonstrating care as an organization and at every level and in every position.
Skills and mindset essential for success:
Effective communication and follow through
Motivation to solve problems creatively
Builds genuine relationships with co-workers and residents
Driven toward continuous learning and improvement on the job
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the community acquisition process through due diligence and community on boarding including set up of Property Management & Marketing programs/systems, and implementation of NSE Best Practices, Polices, and Procedures.
- Participate in community dispositions throughout the due diligence process and community off boarding, including termination or transfer of operational and marketing items.
- Serve as the expert in the company’s operating systems: KNOCK (CRM), Yardi, OnSite, Marketing Center).
- Assist in the creation of training programs and provide oversight using the company’s LMS.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention.
- Serve as primary marketing contact and support for operations team.
- Assist with establishing, implementing, and managing social media strategy, ILSs, community websites, marketing programs, and content.
- Marketing Vendor management and Marketing Contract management.
- Review & analyze weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on marketing/leasing metrics.
- Manage and organize storage of all marketing and digital information.
- Provide technical guidance and support to onsite teams relating to applicable marketing channels.
- Uphold the company’s Mission Vision & Values through messaging, signage, and online presence.
- Identify potential issues and recommend a plan of action for resolution. Communicate with team members about potential operational concerns and identifying the source of the issue.
- Recommend and update policies and procedures to improve community performance.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned.
- *This position can be based out of either our Encino or Irvine Corporate office.
- Health Insurance (HMO & PPO options)
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Child Care)
- Employer Paid Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employee Assistance Program